For obvious reasons, the Kenyan Premier League for domestic fans is the closest, because soccer is the number one sport in the country, and betting on the KPL allows you to increase interest in the main national tournament. Liga Bet will make every match more interesting!
League Betting has a rule: all matches of the Kenyan Premier League without exception must be present in the schedule, and they are added at least a week before the start of the event. This allows you to engage in deliberate betting, evaluating the current offers and odds. However, it is not too late to place a bet on the Kenyan Football Championship, as long as there is at least some intrigue - that is what the Live section is for. Making bets on KPL pre-match, you can sort matches by time filter - to show those that will start within 3 or, for example, 12 hours.
The breadth of the KPL betting line
Bets on the KenyanChampionship can be made not only within the limits of one particular event but also on the scale of the whole draw. Long-term bets on the KPL are always in high demand:
- winner of the championship - the ideal option for those who want to get a double dose of positivity from the gold medals of their favorite team;
- Top scorer - goals in soccer are more important than other aspects, and the top scorer is guaranteed public recognition and wide attention of fans;
- Who will be higher - an off-site "duel" on the scale of the final standings, when the trader tries to guess which of the two teams will be more successful, without reference to the exact places taken.
League of Stars betting list
Traditionally, the most popular way to join a match is considered to be the opportunity to "charge" on the outcome - that is, to guess the winner or predict a draw. However, a careful analysis of statistics, the current state of the opponents, and other subtleties allow you to succeed even in the most unpredictable game. It is worth considering the following betting options with the bookmaker, except for the outcome:
- exact score - difficult to predict, but has impressive odds, allows the prediction of the score of only one half;
- total - how many goals will be scored in the match by both teams or by one of the opponents, more or less than a specified number;
- handicap - the approximate goal difference, within which the team will win;
- infringements and cards - which of the opponents will be ruder;
- penalties - whether they will be awarded or not;
- Individual statistics - the supported team can lose, but you stand to gain, if the player, whose performance you predicted, will score.
Features of taking bets on the KPL
Liga Betting offers professionals and newcomers to betting all kinds of bets on the KPL but is ready to give an idea of how to move away from the banal 1X2. The Kenyan Premier League is usually not characterized by impressive performance, and this is especially noticeable in spring and fall when the fields become "heavy" and do not allow to demonstrate technique and performance skills. Against this backdrop, both score-no and total less are popular choices.
Also, Kenya is not Brazil, and many teams outside the European cup zone do not have technically skilled players. These teams stop their opponents with unintentional rudeness, which translates into a relatively large number of yellow cards. Wishing to squeeze the maximum out of this, experienced bettors often bet on a large number of cautions.
With KPL and League Betting you forget about the top 5 championships, European Cups, and national team games because your shirt is always closer to your body!